- Limitless Worker Surveillance, 105 Cal. L. Rev. __ (forthcoming 2017) (with Professors Jason Schultz and Kate Crawford).
- Genetic Data and Civil Rights, 51 Harv. C.R.-C.L. L. Rev. 75 (2016).
- The Modern Day Scarlet Letter, 83 Fordham L. Rev. 2999 (2015).
- Genetic Testing Meets Big Data: Tort and Contract Law Issues, 75 Ohio St. L. J. 1225 (2014).
- Bad Barrels: An Organizational-Based Analysis of Human Rights Abuses Within the American Carceral System, 17 U. PA. J. L. & Soc. Change 75 (2014).
- “Health and Big Data: An Ethical Framework for Health Information Collection By Corporate Wellness Programs”, Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics, 44 (2016): 474-480 (with Kate Crawford and Joel Ford).
- “An Examination of the Social Value of Reentry Organizations as Public-Private Partnerships” (revise and resubmit).
- “The Unbounded Workplace: The Ethics of Wearables and Productivity Apps In the Workplace” (in progress, invited to submit, Journal of Business Ethics).
- “Why Big Business Owes an Ethical Obligation To Reentry,” (in progress).
- “Understanding the Organizational Journey of Purpose-Driven Social Enterprise Organizations,” (in progress, with Keith Levitt).
- “An Entrepreneurship Model for Reentry” (in progress, with Damon Phillips).
– The Quantified Worker: Law and Technology in the Modern Workplace (under contract with Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2018).
– Brokering Freedom: An Organizational Case Study of a Reentry Organization (based on dissertation), (in revision).
Selected Other Writings
- A call to ‘ban the box’ on college applications, Washington Examiner (November 10, 2015).
- The other big US Supreme Court decision we should be celebrating is one no one’s talking about, Quartz Magazine (June 29, 2015).
- There is No Guarantee of Anonymity for Online Genetic Databases, NY Times Room for the Debate (March 2, 2015).
- Do You Know Where Your Health Data Is?, HuffingtonPost (February 13, 2015).
- United Nations Human Rights Council, Report to the 4th Session: Effects of and Recommendations for the Eradication of the Illicit Transfer and Dumping of Toxic Waste, UNHRC, 4th session, A/HRC/4/NGO/11 , available at <a href=”http://www.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/4session/documentation.htm” target=”_blank”>http://www.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/4session/documentation.htm</a>
- — cited in The Influx of Used Electronics into Africa: A Perilous Trend, 5/1 Law, Environment and Development Journal (2009), p. 90.
- Trafigura’s One Million Euro Fine For Hazardous Waste, Opinio Juris (July 29, 2010).